Happy Friday! Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?… How did that happen? I’ve mentioned it before, but I come from the queen of entertaining. I swear, my mom was Mrs. Pinterest before there even was a Pinterest!
So, naturally I love all the details that go into entertaining. Today I thought it would be fun to share of my favorite things to help with your Thanksgiving celebration.
2. Leaf Bottle Stoppers – These are the perfect gift to bring your host!
3. Agate Bottle Opener – I think your host would also love this bottle opener (I know I would!)
4. Give Thanks Napkin Rings – These are a great reminder all year long!
7. Metallic Lace Dessert Plate – These are just so perfect.. right?!
I hope you love these as much as I do!
Incase you’re still in need of some cooking ideas, make sure you check out my Gluten Free Thanksgiving Sides.
- Would you rather… host Thanksgiving or get invited somewhere?
Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo
Today I’m linking with Erika.Share This: