I don’t know about you, but I’m a big time night snacker… more specifically when I watch tv. I always try to make healthy choices but sometimes I just need something sweet to snack on! Rather than picking up a box of cookies or a candy bar I often go for popcorn, modifying it to satisfy my sweet tooth.
The thing I love most about popcorn is that you can make it so many ways! Sweet, spicy, salty… the list goes on and on. This sweet and tangy coconut-lime popcorn tops my list of favorites!
1/2 cup of popcorn kernels
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup butter
2 limes, juice and zest of
1. Pop the popcorn as per the directions on package (I use an air popper).
2. Place coconut on a baking sheet, and bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 mins until lightly toasted.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and then add in the lime juice.
4. Place popcorn and coconut into a bowl, and toss until evenly mixed.
5. Pour butter mixture on top and then top with lime zest.
Today I’m linking up here!Share This: