These no-bake peanut butter Cheerio bars are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack!
Simple, quick and delicious. These Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars really need no introduction.
With only four ingredients and not much time needed, these are a great way to put a twist on a classic breakfast favorite. When you add peanut butter into the mix, it adds some protein to your breakfast or snack!
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup pure honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups Cheerios
- Grease an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add peanut butter and honey. Stir constantly until melted and evenly mixed.
- Add cinnamon and stir together.
- Remove from heat and stir in Cheerios. Mix until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture in pan and press into place.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting.
- Store extras in the refrigerator.