Happy Friday!! I can’t believe it’s already 4th of July weekend… where is the time going?! In honor of the holiday weekend, my Gluten Free Alcohol Guide is 50% off now through July 4th!
There is nothing worse than getting sick over a holiday weekend, especially because you accidentally ingested gluten! People on a gluten free diet often just think about the food they eat, but forget many drinks contain gluten as well.
I’m sure you’re all going to be attending lots of backyard BBQ’s over the next few days (as I am!). This should be a fun time where you eat lots of food and enjoy time with friends and family… but those of us with celiac know it can also be a little stressful. Make sure you plan ahead so you avoid getting sick!
When you download my ‘Gluten Free Alcohol Guide’ you’ll get:
- A complete list of gluten free alcohol brands, categories and flavors.
- A complete list of gluten free mixers.
- Information regarding controversial issues to help you make safe decisions when choosing which ones to consume (distilled alcohol, gluten free vs. gluten removed beer).
- My favorite cocktail recipes made with gluten free alcohol and mixers!
Also, be sure to plan ahead and avoid situations where cross-contamination can occur! Before you head out to your BBQ, be sure to read over my “4th of July Tips if you’re Gluten Free” Post!
Enjoy your weekend! 🙂
- What’s your favorite dish to take to a BBQ?
- What’s your favorite drink?